I first met Justine and Tom at his sister's wedding, where he was in need of help with a jacket button gone rogue. Little did we know I'd soon be helping him plan his own wedding!
I have so loved getting to work with this family again, and adding Justine to the mix makes it all the more sweet.
We planned a garden chic wedding in the Austin hill country over Memorial Day weekend, and despite a few curve-balls thrown at us by the weather (tornadoes and floods, eek!), we pulled it off beautifully.
Congratulations, Justine and Tom!
The team of vendors who made this happen:
- Planner and Designer: Something To Celebrate, Jessica
- Venue: House On The Hill, Austin
- Caterer: Royal Fig
- Cake: Simon Lee Bakery
- Dessert: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Florals: Petal Pushers
- Photographer: Lisa Woods Photography
- Videographer: Altared Weddings
- Ceremony Music: Musical Discovery
- Reception Music: Full Circle Media, Kevin
- Lighting: Ilios
- Transportation: Transportation Consultants
- Tent: Marquee
- Rentals: Monarch
- Stationery: The Inviting Pear